Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Generous Gift


The funding for this pilgrimage to Spain comes from my parents. My father has always had a bit of the Midas Touch. Hard work, advantageous investing and careful spending has left my parents comfortable financially. They have been very generous with their money … always good to the poor and giving to the church. Every once in a while, they decide to give a bit of a pre-inheritance gift … I guess they decided it would be fun to see us (my family and and my siblings' families) enjoy an occasional windfall while they are still alive. The two best things my parents gave me while I was growing up (besides love!) were faith and education. So, Chad and I decided to use their latest offering in a way to pass on these gifts to our children … sort of a long and fun C.C.D. lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...