Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some Photos

I'm at the USO in Ft. Worth, the flight got delayed about an hour to go home ... I just want to be home. I've been up for 23 hours now.

Flight went well, watched several movies. I've eaten more junk food today than I generally do in a 6 month period.

Thanks to everyone who followed and read the blog. It's been a great trip.

Here are some pics from the past few days when I wasn't able to post any:



St. James had a rough day. Haha.

The HUGE incense thing.



4th of July in the square.


That's the beach Noah and I went to.



Last night in Spain, watching Spain beat Germany in the World Cup semi finals. L-R, me, Noah, Alaska, Atlanta, England (I usually call people by where they are from. I learned very few names.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...