Wednesday, July 7, 2010

¡¡¡VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

We will be on a plane 12 hours from now (provided there are no delays).

Until then, we will be at the bar watching the game.

We met a guy from Alaska, he´s been pretty cool. He likes to remind us from time to time that his state is more than double ours in size ... I don´t care, its still too cold and still not Texas. Haha. He´s been good company.

The game plan is to stay up all night until it's time to go to the airport. I don´t know if I´m going to make it. I stayed up till about 3 last night in hopes of sleeping in, but was up by 8:30 ... FAIL. So I went for a little run and read and then tried napping ... ANOTHER FAIL. I´m not always a good nap-taker.

Well, we need to head to the game soon, If we don´t get a seat soon, we won´t find one.

¡¡¡Hasta mañana, Texas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know you are excited about coming back to Texas ... but ... I really think that you are going to miss those upsidedown exclamation points and questions marks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...