Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 week and 1 day to go

So, one week and one day more before I leave for Spain to join up with Seamus and Noah on el Camino. I would have waited until it was just one week left to post but I'll be driving most of tomorrow. I'm going to Pipe Creek for Father's Day. Actually I'll be driving further tomorrow in 8ish hours than Seamus and Noah will have walked on the entire Camino.

It has been a busy summer for me so far so it should be nice to slow down. I've been trying to get my master's thesis started. It is certainly a learning experience. I'm looking forward to the break from that.

So far about the only prep I have done for the trip is getting my hiking backpack. I played with it a little bit when I first got it but since then it's been in the corner of my bedroom tags and all. I'll pack some time next week. I haven't really given much thought to what I'm going to bring. I imagine it won't be much though. Seamus and Noah, anything you wish you had brought?

That's about it for now. I'm going to focus on enjoying this last busy week for now. It shouldn't be difficult to do as I'm going to see my parents and Kelly before leaving. (Hopefully I'll get some work done too.)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you tonight, Bean! I have a poncho, some sunscreen and a few other things for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOES!!!!! haha

    Just your good company. Also be sure to bring at least 2 pairs of socks and some wind pants and jacket (something light weight and quick drying). Also, if Poppy got you a new camo blanket, its really cool, but a little bulky. Birng your old one (I´m guessing its pretty thin) or just a sheet. A lot of these places have blankets anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've made the blog twice now! I feel so special! I'm going to try to remind you to pack, even though I'm sure you'll be able to motivate yourself eventually. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...