Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Love Meeting Nice People


Making the flight arrangements for the boys’ trip to Spain was a bit tricky. I couldn’t figure out online how the boys could fly into Pamplona (or Leon for Ian) and later fly out of Santiago de Compostela. So, I called a Travel Agent for help. I learned that Travel Agents no longer get any commission from airlines for reservations they help make … I suppose technology has replaced that need. Nowadays they help travelers with tours, cruises and vacations like that. But, this lady that I found in the Yellow pages VERY kindly took the time to teach me how to make open-jawed flight reservations online. She didn't charge me a penny and encouraged me to stop by her office for a free brochure too! I love bumping into nice people like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...