Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Packing

Well, I'm finally packing. Seamus told you all what he was going to pack and since I'm not packing much differently I won't subject you to a full length list again. I'll just give you some highlights (and not-so-highlights).


Some things you may find interesting that I am packing:
  • new shoes for Seamus
  • Toy Story Band-Aids
  • a rock with my initials on it (thanks mom)
  • Texas Tech stuff
  • reading materials including such fascinating works as "The Index of Global Philanthropy and Remittances" and "On the Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth"
  • 2.36 Euros leftover from when I lived in Germany
  • frisbee
I am still debating whether or not to bring a razor. I am seriously considering growing a camino beard. However, I am concerned that a camino beard would come with a camino beard tan line which I am not terribly keen on. I'm sure I'll end up bringing one just so I have the option.

That's about it for the moment.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...