Friday, June 25, 2010

Madrid

So, I´m hanging out in Madrid at the moment. I noticed thatsomeone had paid for time on one of the computer in the airport and not used all of it so i snagged it. This keybord is ridiculously difficult to use.

The flight here wasn´t too bad. We were delayed by an hour leaving Dallas. We spent an hour sitting in the plane waiting for the rain to stop. We made it though.

I have invented a game that I have been playing around Madrid. It is called ¨Obviously American.¨It´s fun.

I´m tired of fighting with this keyboard. Bye

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it to Madrid okay. Hate that you had to have delayed flights, but then, I guess your layover won't be quite so unbearable, then. Have a great trip! Buen Camino!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...