Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DFW

Finally made it to DFW. Noah and I had to get some food in San Antonio, though. We weren't going to make it. We shared a quesadilla ... it turns out he had never had a quesadilla. I don't know how he got through almost 10 years in Texas without having had a quesadilla. But then Jared picked us up here and we had lunch at El Fenix. Noah had his second quesadilla. Now we're at the USO killing a little time.

I had brought my phone so I could call once we landed (when we got back). I figured I could charge it last night, use it for one day, turn it off for a month, and be good to go. FAIL. My phone is already pretty much dead. I did not bring a charger. Silly me thinking it could get me through a day.

Anyway. Good trip so far. Looking forward to hitting some pavement in Spain.

3 comments:

  1. He'd never had a quesadilla? Wow. That is almost a crime. You boys have a safe and fun journey! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for praying for my boys, Kelly! How sweet is that!

    Yeah ... I'll try to find a recipe on quesadillas while they're gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. quesadilla - derived from the spanish version of their ingredients ¨queso¨(cheese) and ¨tortilla¨(tortilla). Its basically a mexican version of a grilled cheese sandwhich. You can also add meat (beef or chicken or shrimp) and guacamole and sourcream are great for dipping.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...