Monday, June 7, 2010

Exhausted

It's been a long day. All my stuff is finally in storage. Thanks to my friend, Tommy, for helping my with that. Then I had lunch with my girlfriend, Mary. Then I turned in my Internet modem. I am amazed at the fact that when I explain that I am stopping my Internet service because I am leaving the country, they still try to sell me stuff. I finally made it home. Dinner was great. Noah and I had a packing party where we got our backpacks ready to go. His is too big to be a carry-on, so I put my stuff that I can't have on the plane in his bag ... thanks a lot Bin Laden. I squared away my room so that it's not a dump while I'm gone. Now I'm trying to stay awake as long as possible so I can sleep away at least some of the flight from Dallas to Madrid. Noah and I are getting pretty excited. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to Ian coming in. I think we are going to have a great Man Trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...